HackRF One from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio
peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from
1 MHz to 6 GHz. Designed to enable test and development of modern and
next generation radio technologies, HackRF One is an open source
hardware platform that can be used as a USB peripheral or programmed for
- 1 MHz to 6 GHz operating frequency
- half-duplex transceiver
- up to 20 million samples per second
- 8-bit quadrature samples (8-bit I and 8-bit Q)
- compatible with GNU Radio, SDR#, and more
- software-configurable RX and TX gain and baseband filter
- software-controlled antenna port power (50 mA at 3.3 V)
- SMA female antenna connector
- SMA female clock input and output for synchronization
- convenient buttons for programming
- internal pin headers for expansion
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- open source hardware
HackRF One has an injection molded plastic enclosure and ships with a
micro USB cable. An antenna is NOT included.
HackRF One is test equipment for RF systems. It has not been tested for
compliance with regulations governing transmission of radio signals.
You are responsible for using your HackRF One legally.